Featured here is
Sara’s Tasty Summer Salad.
Sara’s Tasty Summer Salad
– Ingredients & Directions
- ¼ c olive oil
- ¼ c red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
Combine the oil, vinegar, sugar and soy sauce in a shaker jar and shake.
- 3 c Iceberg lettuce, torn
- 2 c Spinach leaves, torn
- 2 c cooked Ham, cubed
- 1 c seedless red grapes, halved
- ¼ c sliced green spring onion
- 1 11oz can Mandarin orange segments, drained and chilled
- 1 c Pecan Yummies chopped
Place all the Salad ingredients in a large salad bowl and toss. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss again.
Just before serving add the Pecan Yummies and toss gently.
Let Us know if you have a recipe you would like to share.